Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Request

hi folks, pictureless today. this is really just a request for some really positive energy. the last few days have been rough ones and i need some prayers, to me it matters not what faith they generate from. i have had some issues with my pregnancy with my twin boys and now i have a body in protest. i will be heading to the hospital, where it is likely they will keep me for a bit. i ask that if you have prayers to spare, you send them my way to help keep these little guys in. i appreciate any and all, knowing the knit community, i have a feeling these boys will be receiving energy from all walks,stages and places of life that exist. maybe i will get some more posts in to update...let's hope i get the time i need to finish projects, etc. thanks folks....never have i felt as supported and included as i have since i started blogging

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Mames, I just found your blog today and I'm sorry to hear you're having complications. I will keep you in my prayers and continue to check back--I hope to hear some good news soon! Like, "beautiful, healthy babies" good news! =)

KODACHROME said...

I wish you, and your family, well.

Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Hey Mames, I just wanted to give you some love over on your blog as well. I will definitely be thinking of you. And if you need anything, do let me know. I'm in glendale, so I'm really only about 40 minutes away from you. Regardless, we should get together to knit when you are on the mend and know the little ones are safe. xox,J

Aimee said...

You and your little ones are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and know that people who have never even met you care about you very much. May blessings be on your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mames.
I'm praying for you and your little ones. Take care and just focus on making it through each day.