Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meme Madness

Marnie tagged me and I thought I would finally do one. Sorry to all the other tags I have received before, I always mean to get to them. Anyways...

NUMBER 1:
The rules are these: answer the following questions with one word answers, then pass this meme on to seven others.

1. Where is your cell phone? Don't know
2. Where is your significant other? School
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Here
5. Your father? Here
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your dream/goal? Canada
9. The room your in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby(obsession)? Knitting
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Canada
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Quiet
15. One of your wish list items? Freedom
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you did? Bloglines
18. What are you wearing? Yoga clothes
19. Your TV? Rachel Zoe (kill me)
20. Your pet? Mishka (GSD)
21. Your computer? Clone
22. Your mood? Mildly Bored
23. Missing someone? Nope
24. Your car? Subi Outback
25. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
26. Favorite store? Etsy
27. Your summer? Gold and hot
28. Love someone? Someones
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? At their bedtime
31. Last time you cried? Last night watching the HBO special at Arlington Cemetary...families of loss, seas of loss, pain so raw and painful. I held my boys and wept quietly for the loss.

NUMBER 2 (playing tag with memory loss):
The instructions are these:

Go to your 6th Picture Folder then pick your 6th picture.

Pray that you remember the details - and do your best to describe the photo.


First time I put them in these knitted hoodies. We were on our way here.

On one of the evening hikes we took almost daily, the time of day when we would reconnect, talk about what they did, and let Owen take his little evening cat nap. I miss those walks.

Looking at these photos made me a bit nostalgic, but not for the old camera. God, I love our Canon.


I will not tag ya'll by name but please play if so inclined. Let me know if you do, I love finding out people's little innocuous bits. Cheers.

1 comment:

Sereknitty said...

When you know when/where you're moving to Canada, let me know! I hope you choose the West Coast :)