Wednesday, March 02, 2011

365 :: Caught

I've needed a little push with the camera the last few days so I thought I would gather the last 60 days. 60 days? Seems so quick and yet so many more to go. Already I love how the project365 allows days to be captured even if it is just one moment in the endless 24 hour cycle. Almost better than blogging. :)

3.6.5 :: January

3.6.5 :: January

3.6.5 :: February (plus 2)

3.6.5. :: February (plus 2)

There are so many things I would love to do better in the taking of photos. Better control of light. Better comprehension of subject. Less manipulation, more SOOC. New lens. Remote trigger. The list goes on.

At least I know I have 300+ days to address it all. Happy shooting, fellow devotees of daily photos.

2 comments:

bon said...

do you know i actually have never been able to figure out how to do flickr montages, and yet ever time i see yours and Kate's i am filled with deep desire and envy?

halp. :)

or, y'know, congrats on all that beauty. there's something about all the images together that just blows me away.

Jess said...

Your photo montages are like beautiful quilts.

Love them.